Get it in the can! @ Sam's Quik Shop - Sam's will be showcasing over 20 microbrews available in cans, including Durham's own Triangle Brewing Company. They're making a party out of it, with cornhole boards set up, a food truck rodeo (with at least Farmhand Foods and Slippin' Sliders), and music courtesy of The Wigg Report.
The Others: Pt. 3 @ The Pinhook - “The Others” is a multi-genre music revue that showcases the talent of minorities, women, and LGBTQ performers. A percentage of proceeds from this benefit show will go to Welcome Baby, which strives to answer the many child development and infant care questions parents have during their children's first years by offering free developmental guides, telephone support, discussion groups, and other resources. Performances include:
- Wind and Willow (roots rock/americana)
- Jessica Long (vintage acoustic-rock)
- Emily Musolino (singer/songwriter)
- An afterparty with DJs Dudefemme, Fifi Hi-Fi, and PlayPlay
* Doors at 8pm * show at 9pm * dance party 11pm * $6 *