Paddy’s Irish Cover Band Party @ Casbah - Casbah has lined up three Irish cover bands, and will also have karaoke and a costume contest. 7pm doors, 8pm show, $10. Bands will be:
- Thin Lizzy (by Decoration Ghost)
- The Stiff Little Fingers (by The Bastages)
- The Pogues (by the Magnolia Collective)
St. Patrick's Day @ Broad Street Cafe - Broad Street
will have a beer tasting from the Strangford Lough Brewing Company at 6pm, with the Irish Wolfhounds taking the stage at 8pm.
St. Patrick's at your Local Pub - Both the James Joyce and Bull McCabe's are sure to be packed tonight, with the Joyce hosting live bands, including Mixed Greenz, all day long.
*Not To Paddy*
Ain't Paddy's Day @ The Federal - The Fed will be celebrating the day Southern style, with Southern food, beer, and music. They are offering a pint of High Life and a shot of Mellow Corn whiskey for $5, and all NC drafts. They will also have an epic list of Southern food specials, including:
- Country Fried Steak Burger with Pimento Cheese, Bread and Butter Pickles
- Fried Chicken Liver Sliders with Maple Bacon - Shallot Marmalade
- Pulled Pork Sandwich with Carolina BBQ and Savoy Cabbage Slaw
- Cornmeal Crusted Catfish with Carolina Gold Rice Grits, Slow Cooked
- Shrimp Burger with Old Bayo
have some non-themed drink specials, and will have a free cover charge if you are not wearing green. Along with a non-Irish DJ, Durham band Prisms will be performing a live psychedelic improvisational soundtrack to the cult classic El Topo from 10-11pm.