Whether you get all your Black Friday shopping done in the morning, or avoid retail outlets all together, reserve your evening for this epic event.
Breweries from across The Old North State are converging on our fair city, and they will come bearing gifts in the form of their finest cask ales. These special beers reveal flavors you don't normally experience, and the small batch sizes makes them a true craft brewing treat.
A mere $30 will gain you entry to Triangle Brewing Company's Pearl Street headquarters, and includes the beer, food from some local Durham eateries, and a commemorative glass. Live music will be provided by The Dirty Little Heaters, Rat Jackson and Pink Flag.
The event runs from 3-8pm. Tickets can be purchased at Bull McCabe's, Alivia's, or online. They will also be available at the door, but the price jumps to $40.
Here's the latest line-up of participating breweries:
- Triangle Brewing Company (Durham)
- Big Boss Brewing Company (Raleigh)
- Boylen Bridge Brewpub (Raleigh)
- Aviator Brewing Company (Fuquay-Varina)
- Carolina Brewery and Cafe (Chapel Hill/Pittsboro)
- Top of the Hill Restaurant and Brewery (Chapel Hill)
- Lone Rider Brewing Company (Raleigh)
- Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery (Farmville)
- Hamm's Restaurant and Brewhouse (multiple locations)
- Huske Hardware House Restaurant & Brewery (Fayetteville)
- Natty Greene's Brewing Co. (Greensboro)
- Foothills Brewing (Winston-Salem)
- Olde Hickory Brewery (Hickory)
- Olde Mecklinburg Brewery (Charlotte)
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery (Charlotte)
- Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery (High Point)
- Greenman Brewing Co. (Asheville)
- French Broad Brewing Company (Asheville)
- Highland Brewing Company (Asheville)